National SAVE is excited to announced that we have received grants from The Allstate Foundation to conduct school safety & teen safe driving activities in North Carolina & Mississippi during the 2013-2014 school year. The grant includes:
- $1000 mini grant for Teen Safe Driving Activism Projects that can be used for chapter supplies, educational items, trainings, activities and events.
- Free SAVE Chapter Affiliation.
- Educational and Promotional Materials focusing on School and Teen Safe Driving safety.
- $200 Advisor stipend.
- Ongoing Support and Technical Assistance for SAVE’s Youth Safety Efforts.
- Opportunities to Partner with local Allstate Agents and local Allstate Helping Hands Volunteers Committee if available.
There are a limited number of grants available in each state and many have already been awarded. If you are interested in applying for this opportunity for your school, please download the application and fax it to us by September 26, 2013.