ALLSTATE GRANTS – Southern Region 2014-2015
GRANTS SPONSORED BY THE ALLSTATE FOUNDATION – SOUTHERN REGION
The National Association of Students Against Violence Everywhere (SAVE) is proud to partner with The Allstate Foundation in Mississippi to support the youth safety and teen safe driving efforts of students through their SAVE Chapters.
“By empowering teens to become smart driving activists in their schools and communities, we hope to reverse the staggering statistics,” said Jan Epstein, Corporate Relations Manager of The Allstate Foundation “Through The Allstate Foundation, we seek to develop innovative, teen-focused approaches to raise awareness of the issue and, ultimately, to help save lives and reduce injuries.”
The Allstate Foundation presented a $75,000 grant to Students Against Violence Everywhere (SAVE) to assist SAVE chapters in Mississippi in their efforts to increase youth safety and promote teen safe driving. This grant from The Allstate Foundation will support the SAVE program in schools and community agencies. Teen safe driving awareness campaigns will be conducted during key times of the year including holidays, Teen Safe Driving Month (May), prom, and graduation.
- PRESS RELEASE: SAVE Receives Grant from Allstate Foundation March 31, 2015- -Jackson Free Press
- PRESS RELEASE: Students Hear Chilling Tale of Car Crash at Biloxi High School– January 24, 2015 SunHerald
- PRESS RELEASE: Wreck Survivor Shares Safe Driving Message -January 24, 2015 VLOX13
- PRESS RELEASE: Teens Share Lessons in Safe Driving (MS)- January 23, 2015
- PRESS RELEASE: Allstate Foundation Awards $75,000 Grant to Students Against Violence Everywhere for Teen Safe Driving Initiative (MS) – October 21, 2014