- Downloadable Reproducible Bullying Prevention Brochure
- Downloadable Reproducible Top Five Tips Every Student Should Know Brochure
- Bullying Skit
- Make Peace in Your School Coloring Book Created by Crookston SAVE Chapter, MN.
- SAVE Cyberbullying: Information & Prevention
- SAVE Cyberbullying Activity Guide
- Additional Bullying Prevention Resources
- Suicide Prevention Lesson Plan and Materials – appropriate for middle and high school students.
- Suicide Prevention and Information – Downloadable reproducible brochure
- Preventing Suicide: A Toolkit for High Schools, a toolkit released by SAMHSA, assists high schools and school districts in designing and implementing strategies to prevent suicide and promote behavioral health. The kit includes tools to implement a multi-faceted suicide prevention program that responds to the needs and cultures of students.
SCHOOL SAFETY TIPS: A Resource for Parents
SAVE Skill Guides
Click on any of the Skill Guides below to assist with lesson plans and chapter activities.
- Audience Questions
- Delivering the Speech
- Giving a Presentation
- Group Discussion
- Improving Listening Skills
- Nervous About Public Speaking
- Organizing Your Presentation
- Researching for a Presentation
- Speaking Aids
- Speech Language
- Structuring a Panel Presentation
- Types of Arguments
- Working in Small Groups