During December SAVE Promise Clubs will be participating in 14 Days of Action. It will begin on December 1st and will lead up to National Sandy Hook Remembrance Day on December 14th. Each day there will be a different action for you to accomplish! Remember to stay tuned into SAVE Promise social media during this time and post your own pictures with #14SAVEActions.
- December 1st: Start With Hello around your school (one new person).
- December 2nd: Donate to your local community (two gifts).
- December 3rd: Pledge to the 3 Say Something responsibilities.
- December 4th: Sit with 4 new people at lunch.
- December 5th: Take 5 selfies with new friends and add the hashtag #14SAVEActions.
- December 6th: Say hello to 6 new people throughout the school day.
- December 7th: Wear green festive pajamas for 7 hours.
- December 8th: Acknowledge 8 trusted adults.
- December 9th: Check in on 9 friends/teachers.
- December 10: Give 10 compliments to new people.
- December 11th: Give 11 reasons why you’re grateful.
- December 12th: Give 12 items (gifts, food, decorations, etc.) to adopt
a family for the holiday season.
- December 13th: Write 13 notes of kindness and place them in lockers,
- December 14th: National Sandy Hook Remembrance (14 minutes of silence, walkout optional).